Tuesday, March 22, 2005

BLEEP

WARNING!!! Post refers to offensive language! By reading it you could think of bad words and/or fecal material.

So my wife was giving me a hard time about astericksing(sp?) the curse words in my last post. She said I might as well have typed them out. (Which would for sure have revoked my salvation!)

So my question is this, should I have done all astericks? Maybe I should have done 10 of them so you wouldn't know if it was a three, four, or five letter word. Maybe just the sinful vowels needed to be removed.

Here are some substitutions for a word used commonly in R, PG-13, and the occasional PG movie. Which one, from your point of view, conveys the meaning of the word without the the actual evil word.

1.)**********
2.)s-word
3.)(slang for feces beginning with s)
4.)shoot!
5.)sh*t
6.)****
7.)s-(rhymes with Brad Pit)
8.)s***
9.)S
10.)Schniekies(SP?)
11.)Poop! (My favorite from high school)

Also, more fun is to just randomly astericks out words (preferably nouns or verbs) that may or may not be bad. For example, this morning my wife and I had ********** in bed. Politics is so full of **********! You have no idea that what i am saying, do you!? You probably are thinking dirty, but let me help you.

This morning my wife and I had *compromise* in bed.
Politics is so full of *breakfast*!

So anyway, give me feed back so that I can properly filter out the language of the world from my little sanctuary that I call a blog.

Comments:
hey you forgot what I told you to do:
#@!*$@
 
tim you ************, i told you, you *** no more cussing! it doesn't matter if you are saying it or simply astrixing it! you *** ** * *****, it is all unholy sinning!
 
I'm with Amy here. $*#!!#
 
Hi timbo -- isn't this Xango juice fascinating? Since my wife, kids and had such wonderful personal health benefits, I got involved with xango opportunity a few months ago. No turning back now! Massive success to you and yours!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?