Saturday, March 05, 2005

Chinese Felicity Torture

I have noticed certain abuses that I have started recieving since I married Amy. Of these, the most notable is "Felicity".

For example, this morning I am enjoying the serene peacefulness that is a saturday morning until, from the other room, I hear the Felicity theme song. If it was just any dumb old show I would simply ignore it, but this is Felicity and has some addictive property that I can't quite place.

I find myself drawn to the very thing I despise. I find phrases like "Felicity you twit" and "Gnoll you boob" coming out of my mouth. I inquire of my wife what will happen next while trying to act disinterested. "What will happen when Gnoll draws the line?" "What is in Megan's blasted box!?" How can I find myself interested in something so incredibly dumb and pointless!?

And if my wife gets her way and names our daughter Felicity, well, I just don't know what to say.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?