Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Internet, friendliest place on earth.

I will tell you what my friends, I think I have met more people on the internet than in real life. And people on the internet are generous too! I get e-mails from people offering me free i-pods, vacations, etc.

For example, this one fellow, bigFree4u@asdjd.com , almost everyday e-mails me to check up on me and see how I am doing. Well, it is more just him keeping me updated on how he is doing, but I am glad he cares. Actually, normally it is just an offer to increase my breast size with herbal supplements for cheap, but hey, I'm sure he only offers this deal to his closest friends.

I keep trying to write him back and let me know that I don't need my breasts any bigger, being a man and not wanting to personify too much the stereotype of computer programmers. He must be too busy to respond, you know, making all that money from all those people who actually need his product, but the point is there are people out there who care.

If anyone does need some supplements, let me know, I have hook-ups with my friends on the internet.

Comments:
very nice! you're funny. Is this your first time blogging? --friendlyfoo -- The Lady
 
I NEEEED MY BREASTS ENHANCED! big time! but would i grow breasts? or pecks? i mean, i guess either would be cool, but... i think i'd rather look like the 'rock' than dolly parton... but whateves.
 
the internet is a friendly place...and you never know who you'll bump into! hey roomie!
 
Hey, two of my favorit people that read my blog...

Well, the only two people that read my blog. Great to hear from you guys in a non-verbal medium.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?