Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Man alive, do I love bloggin'

Is blogging great or what! It's basically an internet journal or diary that you can't act surprised when other people read. In fact, not only do they let you know they read your journal, they write in it to boot!

Can you imagine writing in your journal one morning, "I can't believe how cute Jev was today," then when opening your journal later on finding, "You know you want me -Jev". That actually happened to me last week but that's another story.
(The above story is true but the name was changed to Jev from Mr. Forsberg to protect the not so innocent.)

The point being, it is nice to be able to post my feedback(judgement) on other peoples thoughts and how fun is that?

So I guess all I need to do now is write how cute Jev was today!

Comments:
ha ha!!! flattery will get you very far thomas!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?