Saturday, March 05, 2005

So I live with 3 females.

So I am stuck here in a house with 3 females. It sounds like a bad TV show but it is God's honest truth. As far as the masculine team goes, it is just me and my dog Petey, who by the way was deprived of his masculanity at a young age so he only counts a half. So one and a half on three, I am definately double-teamed.

I need some help so if there are any males (with full masculanity) that want to move in and help even the odds a bit, my sanity needs you.

I just know some how that our first born is going to be a female as well and deep down inside I know this because me and my 2 brothers probably made my mom insane the same way. (Also 2 male dogs without mascualanities, so they will only count together as one)

One female, who will rename nameless, likes to poop and pee everywhere. This is not normal behavior from one that you are sharing your living space with, you would think that she could have a little more respect.

I will have you know that all of the men of the house know where to do their "business".

So to sum it up, men, Petey and I need you. Women, go outside or in a toilet.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?