Friday, March 11, 2005

Those times

I am sure everyone has had tough times in their life. It seems to be part of living. The ups and the downs. But at least to me, the downs seem to overwhelm everything and just drag me down, down, down.

I recall times where I have angrily shouted to God, why!? I thought you loved me and cared for me!? Why would you let me be like this!? There were times when I was so disgusted with myself that I would tell God that if this was the life eternal he was offering, he could keep it.

Fortunately for me, God is a very forgiving and loving God. I look back on these difficult times and see how God not only got me through it, but made me more in his likeness. It is a daily process, to be God's workmenship.

A very wise friend of mine told me that I just need to pick myself up, brush myself off, and continue ahead with my life

Philippians 3:12-14 -
Not that I have obtained all this, or have already been made perfect,
but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it.
But one thing I do:
Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead.
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God had called me heavenward in Christ Jesus

Comments:
Hi timbo, I'm usually a passive observer, but I'm so excited about xango business; we've seen remarkable results from the juice and this has translated to great growth in our business. All the best to you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?