Monday, May 02, 2005

Better Together

So I am taking a little break at the office I work at, (other people call it Starbucks) listening to a cd by Jack Johnson which I just purchased at Media Play (with my wife's permission) because I am a consumer whore (and how!).

So many random thoughts in my head, but let me get this one down because I have to blog something!

Life is ALWAYS better when you are together with Christ. Every step that I have taken in the spirit is infinately better than any step taken selfishly, yet it seems I always have to convince myself of this before every step. Is it natural to be a selfish jerk?



For me, yes.

Comments:
Wow Tim you do such incredible stuff. I can't believe you have such an internet presence. Can I have a professional radio voice career as well????

-Patience to click on each one of your links referring yourself
 
Well, the first step, Amy, is to get vocal chord surgery and transplant those old chords for brand new 8 karet gold ones!

Then have all your teeth capped. (This helps with ambience)

After those small modifications, practice belching the alphabet with your new chords and teeth. After several years of practice you should be ready to do something, I'm not sure what, but something.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?