Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ode to a good lovin' woman


Oh Marie, you know how to take care of me!

Seriously people, I have been livin off of food like this at work for a few weeks now. I am normally not a fan of frozen dinners, but these are actually decent! Good food that I am pretty sure is NOT good for me. I'm not sure if it's possible to be 100% in-organic, but that might be happening here. Ah yes, the bane of healthy eaters everywhere! And look at me, no adverse side effects whatsoever!




Comments:
I'm jealous of your cleavage. To achieve it, I will immediately embark on a diet of country fried steak and mashed potatoes with only the highest of sodium counts. Thanks for the tip, Tim... and thank you, Marie.
 
CP! Great to here from you!

You are correct to be jealous, my "milkshake" bringeth all sorts of suitors knocking on my door.

Thanks for the post!
 
Wow, Tim. You've certainly...um, changed a bit since we moved away...
 
I have a MOLE!!!???
 
First off, I already beat you to it my molesey friend. I am a master of working in my underwear!

Second, what are you making commission off of if you are sitting around in your underwear, or dare I ask!?
 
no tim, he said you need mole (moe-lay)...sauce...for your oh-so nutritious lunches (aye!) what happened to the baba ganouche?!
 
Some crazy herbalist-girl stole all the ganouche and darted away to Seattle!

That's what happened!
 
Howdy timbo -- isn't this mangosteen juice fascinating? Since I had such wonderful personal health benefits, I got involved with xango a few months ago. It's been lights out since then. Unlimited success to you.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?