Thursday, December 08, 2005

Best Water Recipe Ever!

I know I don't post very often RM (If that is your real name!), but hey, I don't have a lot to say.

I saw that my wife has a recipe on her blog, so I wanted to share a recipe that has been passed down in my family since... ... well, me. But I do plan on passing it on to whatever offspring I spawn.

Here it goes.

1.) Preheat oven to 425.
2.) Get a glass. (Preferrably clean)
3.) Turn on faucet. Let run for 10-20 seconds.
4.) If you want colder water, place ice cubes from the freezer into the glass. (Ice cubes are covered in a differant recipe)
5.) Fill Glass with water from faucet.
6.) Turn off oven.

There you go. A time honored recipe for a fine glass of cool, refreshing water. I know I'm not a Martha Stewart, but maybe a Martin Stewart.

Comments:
ummm i think you are missing an important step -- water must be obtained from a filtered source, having been cycled through reverse osmosis (preferrably five-stage) in order to lower the level of particulates and free radicals -- get with it bra!
 
What in sam hill!? Reverse osmosis what-ity?

When I was young our level of particulates and free radicals were high! Thats the way it was and we liked it!
 
yes, we can all see that...
 
reverse osmosis huh? more like... reverse... shmosmosis... OOOOOO! BURN!
 
okay timbo -- i realize you're busy guy, but seriously, give us some new material!
 
what does FTW mean?
 
FTW is kewl guy code meaning "For the win"

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I think my brain is suffering from all those Free Radicals.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?