Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Monday is BOGO Ultrasound day...

Well, yesterday we found our what our baby was going to be. We went to the ultrasound shop and they took a peek at our kid.

I wasn't really nervous until about five minutes before I needed to leave work to meet Amy. Then all the horror of not being in control crept up on me. There are all sorts of wants that I have, children, long life with my family, health, Starbucks, but they are not necessarily what God has planned. Which is too bad really, because I think its a pretty good plan.

So anyway, its horrible not being in control. Its bad enough when I let Amy drive. Not that she is a bad driver, but when she drives and we come upon a red light I find myself slamming my right foot down on the ground where the break pedal should be. I guess I have some kind of control problem.

Anyway, the good news is that so far, our baby is healthy. The two-vessel chord that scared us so much last pregnancy is a three vessel chord this time. So we set a new high score on the vessel chord. Maybe next time we can top even that and go for a four or five vessel chord.

Whatever God has in store for Amy and I, we will have to continue to trust that God knows best.

Comments:
We're excited for you guys. God is doing big things in your new family. We love you guys!
 
Hey Timmy and Amy!
I'm so excited to hear about your pregnancy! Yay! :)
Tiff
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?